In the latest Michael Jackson story, the media is going crazy and lying about new police documents reportedly claiming Michael Jackson kept child porn and photos of animal torture. The fans are very upset, so are Michael's family members and Jermaine and other family members are taking to Twitter to defend the legacy and honor of Michael Jackson.
Paris Jackson on Twitter (21 June 2016)
- Unfortunately negativity will always sell. I urge you all to ignore the trash & the parasites who make a career trying to slander my father.
- The most pure people are always torn down.. It will continue to be proven that my beloved dad has always been and forever will be innocent.
Taj Jackson on Twitter (21 June 2016)
- Looking into our legal rights as our band @TheReal3T was mentioned in a malicious article recently for a tabloid website.
- Not only is there absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever, but I'm truly sick of this crap. #getalife and stop living off ours.
- What happened to journalistic integrity and the truth. Is it all about making money and selling lies now.
- Fake news travels fast. The world picked up this trashy story. There's such a race to be first, only a few checked to see if it's even true.
Taj Jackson on Twitter (22 June 2016)
- A well-timed and planned out smear campaign targeting my uncle’s name. This is cyber bullying at it’s finest. The eagerness and willingness of world media outlets to copy and paste a headline and story from a click bait gossip blog is irresponsible and shameful. No one wishes this done to them, so why is it ok to do this to us?
- MJfam, I need your help. Lets show the world our love for MJ on June 25th with the hashtag #MJforever. Spread the word now.
Jermaine Jackson on Twitter (22 June 2016)
- RT 1: Sadly typical of imbeciles @RadarOnlineCom to recycle 'police report' story containing lies about Michael DISPROVEN long ago.
- 2: What's more shameful in this age of 'clickbait' is how other media rushed to echo the recycled lie. Research & integrity be damned.
- RT 3: All available evidence, reports & exhibits shown to jurors in 2005. Found him not guilty. Unanimously.
- 4: FACT: RT @CEThomson Judge Melville signed off a press statement before trial which said prosecutors had confirmed no child porn was found.
- 5: FACT: D.A. allowed one of Michael's accusers to handle adult mags at Grand Jury hearings...then bagged them for fingerprint analysis.
- 6: FACT: One accuser, when shown porn mag, sd yes, that's what Michael showed him. Mag date: Aug 3rd... 5mnths AFTER boy left Neverland.
- 7: The stitch up lies kept coming in court. Each one dismantled by defense Tom Mesereau. But media didn't trumpet his cross-examination.
- 8: Thankfully, intelligent jurors scrutinised police's sloppy face-value case & found nothing criminal. Clowns @RadarOnlineCom more gullible.
- FACT: Example of how the police made 2+2=100. But jurors in 2005 saw through it...
- Who you going to trust more: the FBI or the low life @RadarOnlineCom? #facts
- In death, Michael still suffers trial by media but his exoneration is enshrined in court transcripts 'journalists' are too lazy to read.
- Let Michael rest in peace. Leave. Him. Alone.
Lies run Spirnts, but the Truth runs Marathons.
- Michael Jackson