- TJ Jackson Remembers Strong Important Hug from Uncle Jermaine Jackson When His Mother Passed
- Jermaine Jackson on German TV show "Klein gegen Gross - Das unglaubliche Duell"
- Jermaine Jackson Urges ITV Not To Put Conrad Murray In 'I'm A Celeb' Jungle
- Jermaine Jackson and sons Jaafar and Jermajesty in Germany
- Halima Rashid files for divorce and explains: "Our Lives Would Be Better and More Productive If We Were Not Married'
- Jermaine Jackson takes to Twitter to defend his brother Michael Jackson
- Gifts from the Heart for Downs: Jermaine Jackson grants wish of Dylan Kuehl
Jermaine is in showbusiness for over 5 decades and he is not done yet. Currently, he is running a lot of businesses, performing with his brothers, recording a new album with them, as well as recording another solo record and he is helping to launch the music careers of his sons Jaafar and Jermajesty and other upcoming artists. He is a Legend!
Jermaine is performing with his brothers Jackie, Tito and Marlon on The Unity Tour! Check out the upcoming tourdates and make sure you purchase your tickets to see the legend(s) live on stage!
Jermaine is a member of The Jacksons and The Jackson5 and wrote his memoirs about his brother Michael in the book You Are Not Alone, Michael: Through A Brother's Eyes, published in 2011 which is an intimate, loving portrait of his brother Michael, illuminating the private man like never before.
Jermaine is a family man. He married for the first time at the age of 19 and has been in several marriages and relationships. He is blessed with seven children.
As a high profile person and living a life in the public’s eye, Jermaine appears on TV a lot. Besides interviews, reports and performances, Jermaine is a TV personality. He participated in a couple of reality TV shows that offered the audience the chance to learn about his personailty and get a glimpse into his private life.
In 1989, after a trip to Bahrain, Jermaine converted to Islam. His Muslim name is Mohammad Abdul Aziz Sharif. Jermaine was a speaker at the London Islamic Unity Conference (2007) and the Global Peace and Unity event (2008) and he speaks about his beliefs in interviews to help bridge the gap between the East and the West and spread awareness of Arab and Islamic culture.